- Are you wanting to make positive changes in your life, but are overwhelmed at the thought of seeking help and don’t know where to begin?
- Are you committed to improving your mental health but face challenges regarding finding stable housing, reliable transportation, and employment that prevent you from getting the mental health services you need?
- Are you considering the possibility you might benefit from professional assistance to help make your life calmer and manageable but don’t know where to turn or if such help is right for you?
- Are you facing the unique needs and concerns that come with being the family member of a person with mental illness? Do you want to know what resources are available to support you while your loved one is at various stages of recovery?
- Are you a clinician looking to refer a client to additional services in the community but aren’t sure what is available or appropriate for his or her needs?
Please contact Partner for Mental Health with these and similar inquiries. Depending on the complexity of your need, you will be directed to our warm line referral service or our Community Navigator Program – both free of charge!